Mark

Mark is gone. My Love. He is at peace. Too soon.
Arlene

Comments

  1. Holding you all in love and light. Chaplain Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences, Arlene.

    I just posted my reflections here:

    http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/2018/02/mark-kennedy.html

    Had also emailed earlier to a gmail address provided to the Origami-L; not sure if that reached you. It included a video clip link of a young girl playing with a Polypopagon/Leaping Willy and her delightful reaction. Point being, her joy was because I had taught it to her and Mark had taught it to me. His joy and influence spreads wide and will continue to filter and move through the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How special that you captured an interaction between him and a child. This video is priceless.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Mike, for sharing this! Enjoyed seeing Mark tell these jokes- brought back many fond memories...including those of “squeaking” children!

      Delete
  3. Oh Dear Arlene, I am sending you love, hugs, prayers for comfort. Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[EXTERNAL] -Photos for Mark