pictures of Mark

I'm sorry
the first email was sent accidentally, before I finished with pictures.
I met Mark at my very first origami convention in 2011 in Long Island, New York
Origami Heaven.
I came there with another origamist who passed away Russell Sutherland and Mark welcomed me like he used to: with an empty bag which I should fill with his pins.... Few years later he came to German convention, I wanted to pay back for his generosity, but he looked on my works and said that this is his pay back - the way I found my place in origami.
Both Mark and Russell found in me an origami potencial and asked me to work with it, and without them and Origami Heaven I wouldn't be what I am - as a matter of fact....
In the restaurant he tought me how to fold a dollar bull and I still have the one he folded for me, as same as many magnets on my fridge. He will be missed by all of us . Lots of love to Arlene!

Beata Kupczak, POLAND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[EXTERNAL] -Photos for Mark